2020 Chevrolet Silverado 3500 Towing Capacity & Towing Features
The 2020 Chevrolet Silverado 3500 has a maximum towing capacity of 35,500 pounds when properly equipped, as well as max Silverado 3500 payload of 7,442 lbs. Along with a powerful engine, the Chevy Silverado 3500 towing capacity is further enhanced thanks to features like the StabiliTrak® Electronic Stability Control System and Tow/Haul Mode.
Towing Capacity Per Engine
The 2020 Chevrolet Silverado 3500 towing capacity and performance is sure to impress drivers throughout Toledo and Marshalltown thanks to it:
- 6.6L V8 Gas Engine: The 6.6L V8 gas engine is capable of producing 401 hp as well as 464 lb-ft of torque. When paired with a 6-speed automatic transmission, you can tow up to 17,370 lbs.
- Duramax® 6.6L Turbo-Diesel V8 Engine: If you decide to choose this available engine, you can take advantage of a segment-exclusive air induction system for improved performance. It is capable of producing 445 hp and 910 lb-ft of torque. If you are looking to tow the maximum 35,500 lbs. you will need to select the Duramax® 6.6L Turbo-Diesel V8 Engine.
The Chevy Silverado 3500 was built to handle even the toughest tasks on the job site. So, it is no surprise that it can be equipped with numerous features that make towing easier and more convenient.
- Trailering Mirrors: These mirrors have been redesigned and offer power adjustment as well as four different kinds of lights.
- Integrated Trailer Brake Controller: This feature helps deliver measured brake force signaling to electric-controlled trailer brake systems.
- Hitch Guidance with Hitch View: The amenity makes use of the Rear Vision Camera display to make it easier to align the pickup and a trailer.
Experience Chevy Silverado 3500 Towing Capacity for Yourself
The Chevy Silverado 3500 towing capacity makes it easy to complete any task around Williamsburg. For more details about towing or the Silverado 3500 payload capacity, contact the team at Thys Automotive Family. We would also be glad to set you up with a test drive. In the meantime, you can see how much the Silverado 1500 can tow or check out features like Chevy MyLink.